Friday, July 15, 2011

Bulletin Board Boredom...

It's almost back to school time! I know, where has the summer gone??


Whenever this time of summer rolls around, I find myself doing some major planning. I love this time of year because it gives you the opportunity to start fresh and try some new things that are too hard to implement mid-year. 


Another thing I find myself planning out are bulletin boards. I have literally way more bulletin board space than I know what to do with. Seriously. I have a big one in the hallway and in my room I have: a small one, a big one, an even bigger one, and another small one that is behind my desk and is really just used for my things. I know I am fortunate to be in such a nice, new, spacious school, but it is a lot to keep up with! 

Board beside my desk...

 So I want to hear, what are your ideas for bulletin boards? Any good back to school boards?? Or any good boards that you leave up all year?? Are your boards more decoration or content or both??

2 comments:

  1. Angel- go to http://bulletinboardideas.org/
    This is a GREAT site with ideas for back to school, themes and seasons.
    I'm using the Cooking ideas- get it "COOK"- except instead of the plates around the grill i'm making chef hats with my kids names on them and blowing up their faces from the year book to put the chef's hats on! Any one copies I hunt them down!! :)

    ReplyDelete