Sunday, February 20, 2011

Valentine's Day Parties

Alright guys, I know you took some pictures at your Valentine's Day party! Email them to me at mrsborland at gmail dot com and I will add them to this post!! I also want pictures of VDay Decorations and Bulletin Boards!

My class made a simple version of these 3D Hearts - ours only used three hearts and the kids decorated them like conversation hearts.

Cutting Out,
Glueing,
All Done!
Mrs. Y, a fifth grade teacher at my school, had her kids play a really cute game! She wrote one half of famous couples the kids would know on a notecard and had the kids tape it to their backs. They could go around the room and ask other kids yes or no questions until they figured out who they were. Some of her famous couples included Shrek and Fiona and Barack and Michelle Obama - too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment